Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving food

I really don't know if it gets much better than Thanksgiving food. I made two sweet potato pies today, and I can't wait to get into them. Then there's turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie, etc. The list goes on and so does the appetite. I have a work lunch on Thursday this week, and I'm excited to start the Thanksgiving food a week early.

On another note, I rode my bike over the weekend a few times and it seemed to go fairly well. I rode today for 30 minutes, but it was COLD! I checked the wind chill when I got back and it was 28 degrees. Thank goodness for windproof tights, toe covers, windproof gloves...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than Thanksgiving food. I wish we would eat turkey more than once or twice a year. I'm also looking forward to my pumpkin pie and cool whip.
Glad to have you back on your bike, Brando. I'll see you tomorrow at Donatos.

Unknown said...

I made apple crisp for our meal... I'm pumped.