Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Headline: Sickness runs through Eubanks'

Rachel (my wife) and my dad are both battling with sicknesses. Rachel was sick all last week, and even took a day or two off of work (that's serious for her). My dad has been sick for the same amount of time, and he isn't mending quite as quickly as Rachel. I have been thankful to dodge this sickness since I have my very first cycling race this weekend. I'm extremely nervous about it, and I need to be in peak condition both athletically and overall healthwise. The race I'm doing is the Ride to Live circuit race at Barber Motorsports park on Saturday morning. I'm in the lowest category (cat. 5), and the race is on at 7:30 a.m.

Until then, I'll keep taking care of Rachel and checking on my dad. Peace out all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do fine. I bet you're just worried about being in a big group of riders elbowing you every chance they get. Get over it and Git R Done :)

Andrew and Sarah said...

fluids, fluids, fluids! race strong, hammy!