Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring is here???

Today it was 70 degrees around here, and that is a shock considering the weather we've had lately. Every bike ride I've done over the past three weeks has been extremely cold. It's been so cold that I haven't even enjoyed a few of them. However, riding on the trainer day after day is just as bad. I guess I should just be thankful that we had a nice day today, and that I can get on a bike and ride it.

As an update, my knee is doing fairly well. It is pretty strong (even compared to pre-surgery), but it has bothered me a time or two. I'm trying to keep building my strength, stretching enough, and icing a couple times a day. On the plus side, I've been doing lots of swimming, and I've actually enjoyed it!!! That is something I never thought I'd say.

1 comment:

Amanda2Most said...

Hey. I just stumbled across your page linking from someone else. Just wanted to say hi and sorry to hear about the knee surgery. I was a little hesitant to leave a message but its been such a long time...I thought why not. Wishing you the best life has to offer...
~Amanda