Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A cold snap

Today was my first day since last winter to have hot chocolate (of course with marshmallows). I walked outside to get the garbage can, and WOWZA, YOWZA. It was quite a difference from the day before.

Anyway, tomorrow is a big day for me. I go back to the doctor for the first time. I know I will be getting my stitches out, and I'll also be doing therapy at the doctor's office. I don't know what that will consist of, but I'm excited about losing the stitches for sure. Definitely an update will be provided after the appointment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Removing the stitches is always a wonderful day. I guess I have to look forward to weeks of you putting vitamin E on your scars. I know you so well.

schwinn160 said...

Crap. Now I want some hot chocolate. Maybe with whipped cream, though...

Mel and I had some from the Chocolate Crocodile in Bridge Street the other day, and it was awesome when the temps were in the 40s-50s.